Bike Tours on Vail Pass
Vail Pass Bike Tours
Venture Sports offers guided and self-guided tours of Vail Pass & the surrounding areas along miles of beautiful paved bike trails. Great for riders of all different ability levels and ages*.
• Departing at 10 AM, 12 PM, and 2 PM from Vail locations | 10 AM & 12 PM from our Avon location
• Breathtaking views of the Gore Range and Vail Valley
• Transportation from store locations to the top of Vail Pass
• Easy to moderate 15-mile ride downhill along paved bike path back to the Vail Village | 25-mile downhill with rolling hills to Avon location.
• Upright comfort cruiser bike rental for the day.
• Rental helmet and maps
Guided tours include all of the above, plus…
• Vail Pass Guided Tours are led by first-aid/CPR-certified guides and require 48-hour advanced reservation (Min. 6 riders) + Gourmet snack & bottled water
*Must be able to ride own bike and operate gears and hand brakes. No tag-a-longs or e-bikes are permitted on Vail Pass.
Note: 6-person minimum, 7-day advanced reservation needed for all custom and/or private guided tours.
This form is for Private Group or Custom Bike Tour requests. Please call the location nearest you for any parties that are less than 10 riders who want to do the Self-Guided Vail Pass Tours.
We can get your group on high-performance road bikes and tour the mountain passes or an E-bike and show you the amazing rolling bike paths out our back door.
Drop us a note in the comments section and we will work with you to craft your ultimate experience.
Our family comes to Vail every summer and our favorite activity is the Vail Pass bike tour. We range from 7 years old to 69 and we all love it. Tracy at Venture Sports made sure we all had a great time.
Venture Sports Inc. operates under a special use permit from the USDA Forest Service, White River National Forest