Looking for the best ski rental in Vail, Venture Sports loves working with skiers and helping them have the vacation of their dreams here in the world-class ski area of Vail. Store owner Mike Brumbaugh is hands on in every aspect of the shop and his staff is hand-picked to assure that every member of the team is friendly and knowledgeable about the skis and boots we rent and the mountains we ski on.
Following is our Top Ten list of reasons to get your Vail ski rentals from Venture Sports.
1) The Vail store is just steps from Gondola 1 In Vail
2) The Avon store is only a few hundred yards from the Riverwalk Gondola and has loads of parking only 30 seconds from I-70
3) Our Delivery Service lets us bring the shop to you
4) Our Bachelor Gulch location is a private shop and as ski-in/ski-out as you can get
5) All boots go on a boot dryer every night
6) Complementary ski valet service in Vail and Bachelor Gulch
7) Have your own gear? We have been voted best tune in the Valley 12 years running so let us make you faster
8) Still the only shop with a 100% guarantee on every rental we do – if it’s not right, it’s free!
9) All demos are new each season and every ski is freshly tuned before each rental
10) We redefine what luxury ski rental experience is
If you know skiing you know how nice it is to put on a pair of warm boots on before you head out skiing. You also know how important a good tune is for performance, sharp edges and the right wax for the conditions is key to riding the way you want. If you have not tried ski rental delivery yet you may want to give it a shot, your vacation time is precious and letting us bring the ski shop to you gives you that much more time to enjoy with your family and friends. And while having your skis carried to the slopes for you doesn’t make you ski any better, it sure makes you feel special!